- F10 Notification on behalf of the client
- Full site set up with relevant welfare and security facilities
- Principle contractor roll
- Health and Safety management
- Legal compliance
- Management of client nominated specialist sub-contractors
- Implementing site inductions
As part of a turnkey solution, Stewarts offer full Project and CDM Management (inclusive of full documentation) under ‘The Construction Design and Management Regulations 2015’.
Our trained and experienced team of directors, projects engineers and our in-house H&S managers, all have a wealth of experience in acting as the Principle Designer and / or Principle Contractor in a diverse range of projects, ensuring that the risks involved are managed from start to finish.
Our team will undertake the duties of the principal contractor, planning, managing, monitoring and coordinating the health and safety in the construction and fit-out phases of the project, ensuring that all projects run smoothly, to time and within cost.